Dr. Cindy Hardy is a Licensed Psychotherapist with over 17 years of experience in the mental health and substance abuse field. She is a professional member of the National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAAP) and Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA). Dr. Hardy holds a Doctorate Degree in Behavioral Health, Masters in Psychology, and Master in Health & Human Services from Upper Iowa University and Grand Canyon University.
She specializes in addiction, mental health, trauma, and workplace stress. She has worked with children, adults, families, couples, veterans, and groups on such issues as: grief and loss, divorce, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, anger management, parenting skills, psychological and sexual abuse, domestic violence, trauma, money management, and personal spiritual development.
Her license and certifications include: License Professional Counselor (LPC), International Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ICADC-II), Masters Addiction Counselor (MAC), Clinical Employee Assistant Specialist (EAS-C), Substance Abuse Professional (SAP), and a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP). Dr. Hardy uses a person-centered, holistic, multicultural, and eclectic approach in treatment to tailor treatment to the persons need and culture. Dr. Hardy enjoys helping others achieve their full potential by helping people find healthy perspectives of themselves and strengthen their relationships, families, and ultimately their community.
Pages Reviewed by Cindy Hardy
- Effects Of Concerta Use – Last Reviewed: February 10, 2020
- Dexedrine Detox And Withdrawal – Last Reviewed: February 10, 2020
- Dexedrine – Last Reviewed: February 10, 2020
- Crack Cocaine – Last Reviewed: February 10, 2020
- Concerta – Last Reviewed: February 10, 2020
- Adderall – Last Reviewed: October 29, 2019
- Opioid Addiction – Last Reviewed: October 29, 2019
- Drug Addiction – Last Reviewed: October 29, 2019