- Insurance Accepted
- Multiple Levels of Care
About SUWS of the Carolinas
SUWS is treatment center catering to youths battling behavioral and substance abuse problems. Our devoted team of licensed doctor’s, therapists, nurses and recovery specialists ensure we treat your child’s disorder with professionalism and knowledge. We are situated in North Carolina, at the base of the historic Blue Ridge mountains. We are within an hour of Ashville, and 2 hours west of Charlotte.
SUWS has an up-to-date facility with a 2,000 feet elevation level to treat a numerous of disorders. Children can heal from depression, problematic emotional regulation, trauma, anger issues, and anxiety. We also support out young patients with family and school problems, so they have the tools to get ahead in life. Our facility offers our 14 to 17 aged patients 4 types of therapy to better personalize their treatment needs. These exclusive treatment program includes our:
- Bravo and Luna Program, our addiction and mental program for 14 to 17-year-old boys (Bravo) and girls (Luna)
- Phenix Outdoor, our wilderness-inspired treatment substance abuse program for 13 to 17-year olds
- Approach Program, our wilderness-inspired treatment programs to heal emotional and mental conditions
- Seasons Program, a treatment for 10-13 years old combining fun and creativity while healing mental/emotional conditions.
We treat the complete spectrum of substance disorders including prescription drugs and synthetic marijuana. Behavioral and emotional conditions like Bipolar disorders, depression, hostility is a focus. We seek to heal co-occurring disorders in teens with clinical approaches. Our exceptional approach offers patients adventure with the focus on removing harmful behaviors. Children learn how to trust and connect to who they are at their best.
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Depression & Anxiety
- Adventure Therapies
- Day School Activities
- Mountain View
- Private Setting
- Hiking Activities