RiverMend Health Centers
“The nation's most renowned addiction experts”
1061 Woodruff Plantation, Marietta, GA 30067, USA
About RiverMend Health Centers
At RiverMend Health Centers, located in Atlanta and Augusta, we work to provide a variety of behavioral health services, such as evaluation and diagnosis of addiction, co-occurring conditions and other types of mental health disorders.
Throughout the state of Georgia, we offer treatment programs in local communities, led by our board-certified physicians and licensed clinicians. Alongside our neuroscience-driven care model, we combine medically rooted best practices with holistic approaches in order to improve the whole person.
At RiverMend Health Centers, our services include intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs, family treatment and individual counseling, relapse prevention, recovery planning, coaching and spiritual care.
Because we are affiliated with the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University, our facility is able to evaluate, diagnose and treat numerous mental health conditions.
- Alcohol & Drug Use Disorder
- Continuous Care
- Dual Disorders
- Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention
- Pain Medication Addiction
- Recovery Coaching
- Specialties Expert Medical Management
- Aftercare Support
- Convenient Metro Atlanta Location
- Family Program
- JCAHO Accredited
- Led by Board Certified Stacy Seikel
- Meditation & Yoga
- Partnership with Augusta University
- Pain Medication Treatment
- Trauma & Awareness Therapy
- Gender separate housing
- Visitation allowed only with clinical consent
- No weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol or Narcotics
- No Alcohol Based Products or Aerosol cans