Recovery Unplugged – Austin Detox
“Music Makes the Difference”
7211 Albert Rd Austin, TX 78745
About Recovery Unplugged – Austin Detox
We all know that everything is bigger in Texas. The adventure, the history, and the music are bigger, and now we’re adding recovery to that list. Just a short drive from Austin sits Recovery Unplugged’s revolutionary detox facility.
When you arrive, you will enter a zen retreat that blends music with addiction in a way that only we can deliver. We promise this is a center like no other.
Our amazing facility offers state-of-the-art amenities for your treatment, including 24-hour medical staff and a peaceful atmosphere. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in a warm and homey environment that will bring you closer to the things you love.
A session in the vibration room will give you a total sensory awakening, helping you to balance your mind, body, and soul. If you’re looking to clear your head, you can stroll along the walking path in our expansive backyard.
Try your hand at the baby grand piano, play guitar privately in your room, or just chill on your full-sized bed. Our facility was designed with peacefulness in mind, and this is where healing happens.
Recovery Unplugged is here to help you learn how to live again with the power of music. When you’re ready to get clean, our Austin detox facility is the place to start. We’ll see you in recovery.
- Safe medical detox in a comfortable
- home-like setting
- 24-hour nursing available
- Vibration room: a group room with subwoofers built into the floor so that you can actually feel the vibrations of music
- Walking trail in backyard
- Cable TV in all rooms
- Comfort food menu items
- Access to acoustic guitars
- Full sized beds
- No soft drinks/energy drinks
- No family sessions/visits
- Clients are not permitted to use lighters; tech staff have lighters
- All dogs must have proper certification
- and must be leashed at all times. Pets cannot attend groups.