About Northbound Treatment Services – San Diego
At Northbound Treatment, we’re dedicated to helping everyone who walks through our doors feel better, discover themselves and live free from addiction. We know that recovery isn’t easy – in fact, it can be frustrating, challenging and overwhelming. We know this because our leadership and staff has been in your shoes, so we understand what it takes to reach the other side and have helped countless clients and families through it.
Why you can feel confident in Northbound Treatment
- We are an In-Network treatment center for many insurance providers, which means you can access life changing treatment at an affordable rate
- We offer a comprehensive continuum of care, starting with detox and residential treatment programs, and extending to outpatient treatment, sober living and support monitoring services
- We are Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accredited, earned by less than 10% of rehabs, meaning we meet the highest standard in healthcare
- We have a proven track record of quality care with 200+ years of combined expertise across our leadership and clinical team
- We offer specialized continuing care programs including our Signature Services MusicBound, CollegeBound, and CareerBound. Additionally, we offer a Family Program and our Trauma Program.
Our treatment centers in Orange County offer a full continuum of care, including detox, residential treatment and outpatient programs. Our integrated programs have proven to be effective in treating all aspects of addiction and mental health disorders – the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual factors. This is accomplished through individual and group therapy, psychoeducation, experiential learning activities and extended treatment, all designed around our In Vivo model of care and the 12 Step program. Effective treatment requires a unique clinical plan, so we tailor treatment programs for every client in order to address their individual needs and lead them to recovery.
- 24/7 Supervised Medical Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Trauma Therapy and EMDR
- Experiential Therapy
- Medically Assisted Treatment
- Family and Support Services
- Signature Services:
The experience and team at Northbound is what sets us apart. Our substance abuse treatment centers are equipped with top therapists and medical professionals, that way each and every patient can have the best care possible. Every client works with an interdisciplinary treatment team to learn and arrest their personal triggers in addiction, manage cravings, set healthy boundaries and build self-esteem.
Start on the path to feeling better today with Northbound’s safe and supervised drug & alcohol treatment program. From our clinical staff to our on-site therapists, our team is dedicated and here to support you every step of the way.
- Active Military Duty
- All Adults
- Drug & Alcohol Medical Detox
- Mental Health/Dual-Diagnosis
- Recovery Support
- Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
- Treatment for Depression
- Treatment for Borderline Personality Disorders
- Academic Advisor
- Outside Experiential Group Activity
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- 12-Step Programming
- Music Therapy